null Skip to main content

Rabbet Planes

Rabbet planes are designed to cut recesses into the edge of a board. These recesses are called rabbets. A rabbet is used to join two pieces of wood together to form a rabbet joint. This type of joint is used to make boxes and cabinets. This Stanley No. 78 (and similar planes from other companies) is one of the most common rabbet planes.

There are no products listed under this category.